- When children start writing and drawing, their fingers and hands have to work as hard as a marathon runner’s legs. But no one would dream of trying to run a marathon without doing some training first.
- The FINGER GYM™ programme can provide that training. It helps to develop strong, flexible fingers, hands and arms. It promotes better hand-eye coordination, differentiated movement and manual dexterity. It fosters children’s use and understanding of spoken language. It builds cognitive abilities and provides opportunities to practise self-regulation.
- Above all it helps hands prepare physically for writing, building a secure foundation required for the acquisition of legible, rapid and fluent handwriting.
- So why not have some fun getting their little fingers into training? You can do it anywhere and any time all you need is your hands.
- Finger Gym is suitable for all children from 9 months to 9 years. It is an invaluable play resource for parents and carers, teachers, classroom assistants and Early Years practitioners, teachers of English as a foreign or additional language, SEN coordinators, speech therapists and occupational therapists.
£29.95 plus P&P